Dr. Julio Reynafarje
Dr. Julio Reynafarje, DDS
Julio is an experienced teacher and dentistry practitioner with over 18 years of experience in providing the vision and leadership required to ensure a high quality of education to pupils. Having a proven track Record of succesfully managing resources and staff to improve educational and clinical services.
Entrepreneur with the required enthusiasm, vision, drive and adaptability necessary to manage a Health Vertical Enterprise.
Julio has work experience in several medical areas, and act as Director, international scientific advisor, and author including:
- Dean of the Continued Education School, Colegio Odontologico del Perú- Region Lima.
- Director and teacher of the Esthetic and restorative Dentistry specialization post gradúate program, Universidad Norbert Wiener.
- Book author of “Sfumato, A practical approach for aesthetic dental restorations.”
- Book Chapter author of “Relevancy”.
- Book Chapter author of “Power of DR.”
- Book Co-author of “Midas Touch Dentistry 2.0 Post Covid.”
- Scientific advisor for 3M, Ivoclar Vivadent, Gsk Glaxo Smithkline, ZhermacK and Ultradent.
- Publications and clinical papers in international journals in more than 10 different languages.
- Speaker in more than a 150 national and international conferences.
- DDS degree, Universidad San Martin de Porres.
- Esthetic dentistry Diploma, Universidad Científica del Sur.
- Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry Specialist Degree, Universidad Cientifica del Sur.
- Implant Surgery and Implant Prosthodontics Diploma, Lifecore Biomedical.
- More than a 100 postgraduates diplomas in Dentistry.